|Size|| ALL SIZES|
TechLine Mfg. Distribution Manifolds, also known as Air Headers, Steam Headers, etc., are used to divert a single gas or liquid feed line to multiple locations or devices. Manifolds can be customized with any number of ports and supplied with or without various types of valves. Bleed valves are also available. All TechLine Mfg. manifolds are pressure tested to the customer specification prior to shipment. Pressure ratings to 6000 psi are available.
- Size: Inlet ½ “x Outlet½”
- Size: Inlet ¾” x Outlet3/4″
- End Connections: NPT, BSPT, SW
- Working Pressure: 6000 psi [413 bar]
- Temperature rating: PTFE 450°[232 °c ]/Grafoil-700° F[371° C]
- Material: SS 316, SS 304,C.s.
- Optional sour Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR -01-75
- Packing: PTFE, Graf oil
- All valves are 100% factory tested prior to shipment